Why I Am Not On A Bicycle Amongst These Images:
1. The Helmet Issue. How come they don’t have to wear helmets? It is illegal in my fine country (Australia) to ride without one, which sucks because I would look so much better with my hair flowing out behind me ;)
2. Riding in dress/heels/sandals usually doesn’t work. There are many reasons for this, such as (a) flashing everyone (b) something getting caught somewhere resulting in you and the ground getting to know each other a whole lot better
3. Pink bikes that have streamers coming out of them are actually pretty hard to find (unless of course you happen to be 8 years old). I would settle on silver but old school looking bicycles cost way more then the usual type
4. Speaking of the usual type… These types of bicycles would probably fail if they were ever used for actual exercise! I think they are actually made to ride around town in your Sunday-best ready for the paparazzi
5. Finally, I think I have a phobia of bicycles after one too many rides gone wrong… This could be because I usually try to dismount it before it has fully stopped, resulting in me doing a manoeuvre that looks oddly similar to a commando roll.
Thankyou for listening :)