Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introducing: Clash Of Cooper

Two lovely bloggers gave me awards recently, and now I am finally getting around to posting them!
I probably shouldn't have left this so long because now your going to get a clash of cooper overload ;)







Here are the rules: “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared! The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

1.) I really don't like conformity.

2.) Currently listening to Phoenix. They are amazing.

3.) I don't mind being by myself. Preferably at the beach.

4.) I'd rather watch a band play then hit up the latest club. I really really enjoy live music-you'll pretty much always find me front row :)

5.) I bought my own car, unlike most people I know.

6.) I don't like to stay in the same place for long.

7.) years of bad luck. I recently broke a mirror. But I don't believe in that sort of stuff-I don't even read my horoscope!


8.) I am a sucker for sweet things, wizz fizz currently is in my mouth ;) and on my keyboard :P

9.) Commitment issues; gym memberships, boys, phone plans etc, I just can't do it!

10.) This is actually really hard for me to think of what to write, and I have another award to do :






Rules: one word answers only.


- Where is your cell phone: CHARGER
- Your hair: BEACHY
- Your mother: LOVELY
- Your father: DADDY
- Favorite food: SWEET
- Dream last night: UNMENTIONABLE
- Favorite drink: BEVERAGES
- Goal/Dream: HAPPY
- What room are you in:MINE
- Hobby: SURFING
- Fear: LESS
- Where you want to be in 6 years: ELSEWHERE
- Where were you last night: HOTEL
- Something that you aren't: SHORT
- Muffins: BLUEBERRY
- Wish list item: WISHES
- Where did you grow up: PERTH
- Last thing you did: BEACH
- What are you wearing: BATHERS
- Your tv: OFF
- Your pets: SILLY
- Friends: ODD
- Your life: RANDOM
- Your mood: CONTENT
- Missing someone: MMHMM
- Vehicle: RED
- Something you're NOT wearing: PANTS
- Favorite store: OPSHOP
- Favorite color: BLACK
- Last time you laughed: TODAY
- Last time you cried: DON'T
- Your best friend: MANY
- Place you go to over & over: BEACH
- Person who emails you regularly: AGENCY
- Favorite place to eat: CBLU


Kudos to you if you actually read all of that! If so I shall reward you with some lovely photos that relate to my answers :)
(Officially going to be the longest post I've done so far!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

  1. Wizz fizz= fantastic!! I buy bags of lollies and finish them within an hour... Natural confectionary company eat your heart out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big yes to the cupcakes and phoenix!!

    ReplyDelete